Tuesday, April 24, 2007

destressing period?

"Life's good! I'm feeling You!" (Branch, 2005)


Yep. One paper down and one more to go. And I have to wait 10 days before my next paper. Haiz.. But nvm! I have time to slack and enjoy my aftermath of Singapore history. HAHA!

After the paper, 3.30pm, Tera, Kain, Jeanette, and I went back together. In Boon Lay station, I met up with Wulan. We already planned that day that we're going to watch a movie after my paper. We went to Orchard. Lido, specifically. We bought the tickets for The Last Mimzy. It's her birthday treat from me! (=

Our movie was supposedly at 7.20PM, but we came very early. So after we bought the tickets we went to eat in Sakae Sushi, Wheelock Place. First time I ordered ramen. Ahem. Yes, usually I ordered Udon. Difference? Of course! One's smaller, one's bigger. I think the ramen tasted like yu mian. Err.. yes. Obviously, I ate too many yu mian, especially in Amara Hotel. My all-time favorite: Sliced Fish Yu Mian, Aunty! d;

After dinner, we walked back to Lido and we were the first people to enter the studio. It's Studio 5. It's really really ugly! And very very old! The ceilings were peeling. And there were water-marks. Eeeew! Anyway, the fun part was we got the chance to take pictures first. SO we did. Not only on our seats, but we also went infront, under the screen. There were 2 "No Smoking" signs on both wings. We went to the right sign and we took pictures there. It's really funny coz we didn't realize that there was actually someone up at the projector room. I don't think he bother anyway.

A few minutes after that, people started to come in. Which was quite GOOD! Coz you don't wanna watch it alone in a big spacy, old, rectanglish room. Eeek! Freaky!
The movie itself was not as "good" as what I've expected. Although it has a bit of thriller, and quite freaky coz it's like Mimzy, the rabbit, can communicate with Emma, the lil girl. It's just ALRIGHT.

That's how I spent my de-stressing period yesterday. I'm still not in the mood to study. I guess I'd better start tomorrow. Or else... [choke]

No comments: