Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hairsalonfinder

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 =)

I travelled all the way from boon lay to find a good hair salon. hahaha! Yes.. First I went to Jurong Point. They had 2 salons.. Reds by Monsoon and Jean Yip. I checked the package in Reds, and they're actually not bad. $190 something for perming, cut, and treatment. But I figured that I should check other places first. Besides, the place was quite crowded at that time.

I went down to Jean Yip and my eyes widened as I gasped for air. $220 for digital perming (given the fact that my hair was considered long), and that does not include cutting nor washing! Siao! So I stormed off with a sulky face. I messaged a few friends, asking for suggestions, but they replied me pretty late, so I ended up in the purple line when their suggestions were to the red and green line. Haha. In the purple line, I zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzZZzzzzzz... until ...

*ding dong* ... Kovan station!


I don't know why I woke up and got out of the train. So blur already! =P I walked over to Heartland Mall, in search for hair salons. I took the elevator up and turned left where all the teen stuff were sold. I was about to give up when I saw ... in the corner ... with bright blue lights inside ... I saw .... .... .... ...... ........ a hair steamer! OMG! I found the treasure!

I quickly rushed in and to my surprise ... they were having a promotion on digital perming and straightening. It was only $170 without GST. I was Soooo happy! So I asked whether I have to pay extra for the cutting and shampooing. They said NOPE! It's all included! I felt like I'm the happiest person alive! =D

Amazingly, the woman who did my hair was the owner's wife! She's an EXPERT! Sooo cooolll!

In the end, I found myself a friend, whose name is Joyce. She's working there as well. She's very friendly and she's my age. It's really memorable! =D


After my 3 hours of hair-do, I went down to Hong Kong Cafe to discuss on my research paper with Leovine KorKor (eeeeewww!!). I was only there for 15 minutes when I realized that I left something in the salon. I digged my bag for my file, the file that contains ALL of my AAH 104 - Dawn of Asian Civilization lecture notes, handouts, and outlines.. and I couldn't find it. I rushed back to the salon and I must say that this salon (NX) deserves a salutation! Joyce bagged it for me. Isn't she nice!? =)


Overall, my day was great! This is how it turned out, please don't snicker! =P


No comments: