Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Beautiful Dream

Eighteenth of March - Early morning at 9 AM - Place? My room, sitting on a wooden chair typing this entry.

Beautiful day isn't it?

I feel like writing after I had this beautiful dream. Wanna guess what's it about?
WRONG!
Hunks don't cross my mind, neither will they! Any other guess?
WRONG!
Exams are coming up, so I know I won't be going back til' May 6th. Another try?
Err.. WRONG!
I just ate McDonald's yesterday! Soo, I haven't craved for it yet.
I think your psychic skills are quite pathetic. You should go home and practice more before you enter this blog site. =)

So here's the right answer. And I shall elaborate.

Beautiful it is. We're having a party in a nice 2nd floor room. I remembered there are my siblings, the Wowors, and Matthew L. (he's my fan back when I was teaching him. how did he get here into my dream? =P) The night was really amazing. We chatted and laughed until ... I saw a blinking star outside the window. --Btw, the setting of this room is special. There are big windows on one side of the room.-- So I went to tell everyone to come and watch that blinking star. Amazingly, this star can be seen on an eye-level sight. It is not something that everyone had to turn their heads up to see. Right where you're standing, straightly, you can see the star. We were all amazed by that star. You know, when people get excited, they tend to chatter here and there, giggle, gasp, and TAKE PICTURES! =) And so we did! But by the 2nd round of the picture taking, Matthew noticed something. He cried, "Look! It's a moon!". We all turned and our eyes widened. Sure enough! It's that moon we always see every month, but this time ... it's on the eye-level! It's really close that when you see it, it's so impossible that it can land on Earth! Another effect that made it look beautiful was the sea in front of our room. GOSH! It's really indescribable. I think I should draw you so you can have a clearer vision on what my beautiful dream is.

There was another dream last night, but that one, was not as nice as this moon experience thing. =)

Gosh.. sometimes I feel like going somewhere where I can enjoy the universe! These things made me wonder, how on earth can God make all these. He is sooooo creative! (no wonder I inherit some of His genes! =D) Imagine, the universe is so vast. Planets, stars, comets, meteors ... aaaaaaaargh! I just wish to explore the universe! I wanna see those wonders that my Creator had done! If that's the case, I shall put this as my dream. TO go explore the universe someday. It's gonna be beautiful. I think I would cry once I pop out of the Earth. I'll be having goosebumps by the time I reach the stratosphere. I'll be muttering OMG to myself when I see the black vast area. AAAArgh! it's sooo cooooollll!! Okay. I shall pray hard to be filthy rich so I can afford the rocket and my astronauts. =D

If you wanna tag along. Tell me yeah? So we can go together! Hehe..
Let's all see the wonders that our Creator made. He's sooooo cool! ^^

No comments: