Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A-60 Thank Yous

If you want to feel good, thank your Creator for such wonderful things He had and even has not done to you. There are many things that you always complain about in life. It's true. Life is unfair. But ... maybe it's time for you to reverse your "problems" into blessings. Being grateful is one of the steps to see breakthroughs and miracles in life... which is why, I propose this "60 thank-yous". Let this be your prayer too ... to your Heavenly Father.



1. I thank You for life

2. I thank You for love

3. I thank You for joy that helps me go through my days enthusiastically

4. I thank You for the air that I breathe in

5. I thank You for my dad -- my hero, my provider, my greatest

6. I thank You for my mom who has always been a loving parent, a teacher, and a counsellor

7. I thank You for my sister whom I always share my pain and joy with

8. I thank You for my two brothers for always imparting and influencing me in all sorts of manner

9. I thank You for my 6 maids (3 in SG and 3 in Indo)

10. I thank You for my driver

11. I thank You for my houses

12. I thank You for electricity

13. I thank You for water

14. I thank You for internet

15. I thank You for cables

16. I thank You for wires

17. I thank You for satellites

18. I thank You for mobile phones

19. I thank You for my grandparents -- I love them so!

20. I thank You for my aunts

21. I thank You for my uncles

22. I thank You for Stesha -- she has been my joy as a cousin.

23. I thank You for my friends

24. I thank You for my love

25. I thank You for my future

26. I thank You for the great destiny You have in store for me

27. I thank You for perfect health now and my years ahead

28. I thank You for your everlasting protection, both physically and spiritually

29. I thank You for angels

30. I thank You for washing away all my sins and shame

31. I thank You for Jesus

32. I thank You for my identity in Christ

33. I thank You for breakthroughs

34. I thank You for miracles

35. I thank You for entrusting me with abundant skills and talents

36. I thank You for blessed days

37. I thank You for keeping me beautiful, inside and outside

38. I thank You for internal working normal organs

39. I thank You for my nose

40. I thank You for my eyes, that I still can see clearly, that I'm not blind

41. I thank You for my mouth, that I still can utter words

42. I thank You for my tongue

43. I thank You for my eyebrows

44. I thank You for my hair

45. I thank You for my cheeks

46. I thank You for my ears -- I am not deaf

47. I thank You for my vocal chords

48. I thank You for my pretty voice

49. I thank You for my good-lookin' shape body

50. I thank You for money

51. I thank You for my riches

52. I thank You for my studies

53. I thank You for my lecturers

54. I thank You for my school

55. I thank You for my principals

56. I thank You for my Fujitsu laptop

57. I thank You for my Logitech webcam

58. I thank You for Abang Sher who gave that webcam to me for my 20th birthday

59. I thank You for sk8erboi

60. I thank You for everything that I can't mention one by one!

OH!
You know what! I actually typed 100 of them before this...and I accidentally did something that undo-ne it. URGH!
ANYWAY! I hope 60 is alright.. .. you get what I mean eh! AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

No comments: