Friday, August 24, 2007

are you happy now?

"Life's unfair."

Many times we hear this quote. How true is it in our lives? I'm sure we've all been through ups and downs. But when your downs have stronger gravitational force on you, you'll cry out, "LIFE'S UNFAIR!" It will always be. No matter how old or young you are, life is sometimes unfair.

I just read an email from my Mom. She replied me late because she told me that she's been very busy lately. And today, she said she went to one of the MSA students' funeral. A 3rd grader just passed away 2 days ago. She had only came to school for 2 days last week, and on the weekend, she was operated for a brain tumor. However, it did not turn up well. How is life fair?

I didn't even know the girl but when I read that email, I was silent. I was devastated. And I broke down. It's probably because as an individual, I am very sensitive. But this ...

God! This is a 3rd grader! It's a baby girl who has not even turned a decade! If I were her mother, I'll also be devastated. Here you are, telling your child that she's going to be a great woman, making lots of money, marrying a wise husband in the future. But seconds later, coz time flies very fast, she's gone sooner than you think. I simply couldn't understand. Chih. No wonder I'm not God.

Losing someone is horrible. I think it's so much better to breakup with a bf/gf rather than having someone died. Well at least after the breakup you still can have a life! Although it's up to you whether you want to HAVE it or drown yourself in misery and pity-party. Chih. And then you tell yourself that you wanna DIE because he/she broke you up. Then go and DIE la! People want to live and avoid dying but you're so "desperate" to go to the other side. Stupidity.

... I'm sorry. I'm being so emo today, although I've told myself that today is a wonderful day. I've tried... it just seems contradictory. I've been angry with people. And now I've learnt a lesson...be with them, spend time with them, just be thankful that they're still present ... God's time for them hasn't come yet, so make the best out of it. Appreciate them like never before. They're your loved ones. They are unique people that you'll spend the rest of your life with. There's not gonna be another them in the future nor in the past. They're them. Your loves. My loved ones.

To all my friends and family who's reading this. I thank you so much that I have you in my life. You may not be perfect to be my friend, coz I am not too. But I'm glad that the times we've shared are all quality time! You've marked your name in my heart, my soul, and my mind. No matter what, I will never forget you! I may not remember your name in the future but ... I know, the angels will whisper me your name so the memories we've had will be revived.
Love ya'll! =)

No comments: