Thursday, June 14, 2007

may 12, 14, and the rest of may

wow!


i haven't been writing for ages!


not even my birthday bash! haha.




hehe. pardon me, mr.creature! i think he's the only one who LOVES to kei-poh around ppl's lives. are you working for E entertainment channel, clarence? =P~




Haha. anyways.




MAY 12




Birthday! Yay! I turned 20! Ahem. quite disturbing actually. the fact that I'm ... ... ... 20! =


But... getting closer to something "interesting" hehehehehehe.


Sooo! This May 12. It fell on a Saturday. and not just an ordinary Saturday. but a Saturday when Hillsong college came to minister, along with Rebirth as the opening, of course. We did 3 songs. I was a ... soprano. =


While we're backstage, one of the Hillsong members spoiled to everyone that that day was my birthday. So they sang "Happy Birthday" song to me.. I can feel my face burning RED at that time. It was really embarassing! Singing a birthday song just for me! Hehe. But it's quite an experience.




MAY 14


Birthday party with the PKs in Tony Roma's. I had a joint birthday party with Fina and her birthday was actually on the day itself. I can't have mine on the 12 coz u know, I have loads of stuff to be responsible of. It's the first time I played "Articulate". During the party, we were playing that! We were so noisy until the waiter shushed us. OOPS! Tim broke a glass. Hanging out with them is so much fun! The jokes, the teasings, the conversations were all meaningful.

A slice of chocolatey frosty cake with funny-looking candles that my sister bought in Ace Hardware that afternoon.

Birthday girls. I saluted Tony Roma's for giving us the chance to celebrate our 20th and 22nd birthdays in a place like that; despite the broken glass and un-demure-ish acts.

The big 2-0 with my sister's manual "O".

The boys get drunk and ... no! They didn't get laid. NOTE: They are under-age.

Oriental Shiva / Vishnu. Who else if it isn't my brother and his faithful Indian fellow buddy!

THE REST OF MAY



The rest of May was another fun part. My stay in Indo actually turned out to be an essential period, especially for the Performing Arts. My previous school was rehearsing for their performance "West-side Story", a musical drama. Usually, after I graduated from there, I helped out in the backstage and also training the students. But this time, it just happened that two of the students were out of the play. It was then my sister and I were asked to substitute their roles as "Jet girls". Not only did we act, we also sing and dance. And the time to rehearse all those was only 1 month! It was really amazing how I can cope up with the dance moves. Omigosh! That's all I can say. I was suppose to dance Mambo, Ballroom dancing...with heels! Dang! Those shoes were loose and steep and BLUE! But I must say, those practices paid off. The play was AWESOME!

to be continued ...

No comments: